Benton Area School District's mission is to provide an excellent
education in order to maximize the potential of all students and prepare
them to meet the challenges of work and life in an ever changing world.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the Benton Area School District.
- All students can learn.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- Exceptional students require special services and resources.
and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning
activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Ongoing professional development of staff is vital.